Department: PFS Drive-In at the Navy Yard
Reports to: PFS Drive-In at the Navy Yard General Manager
FLSA: Part Time, Temporary (August – October)
Transforming Philadelphia through the power of film.
As the producer of the Philadelphia Film Festival and creative force behind the Philadelphia Film Center and PFS Roxy Theater, The Philadelphia Film Society (PFS) raises awareness of film as an important art form in Philadelphia, and serves as a vital piece of the city’s arts and culture community.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the first point-of-contact for patrons, assisting in the redemption of all event ticketing through our ticketing platform
- Scanning tickets at event entrances and exits
- Assist with set up and breakdown various elements including parking area accessories (cones/barriers) as needed
- Directs guests to their allocated parking spot
- Monitors the parking area during movie to prevent disorderly conduct, rowdiness, or to detect other infractions of rules
- Ensure parking area and restrooms are clean to standard prior and after each showing
- Provide world-class customer service to our guests, facilitating guest feedback and concerns to relevant management as necessary
- Understand and follow local and state social distancing guidelines, and be able to disseminate that information to guests effectively
- High school diploma required
- Previous role in customer service, theater operations, box office environments preferred
- Must be willing and able to work evenings, weekends & holidays
- Employee must have reliable transportation to the venue
- This position requires prolonged periods of standing, walking, repetitive motions, arm waving, bending, kneeling and climbing. All applicants must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The information in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job, nor is it to be interpreted as a contract for employment. PFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Recruitment, hiring, promotions and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment shall be maintained in a manner which does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or military status, or in violation of any applicable Federal, state or local legislation.