STAMP Museum Agreement
The STAMP Program has three main components:
- STAMP Pass: the key feature of the program, provides teens with free admission to partner museums and invitations to other cultural events throughout the year
- Teen Council: eight teens who inform, guide and promote the initiative
- STAMP App: a central place for teens to discovercreative outlets in Philadelphia, connect with each other, and earn rewards
Criteria for participating as a museum partner:
- An interest in and/or knowledge of the teen audience
- Located in the city of Philadelphia
- Honor the STAMP Pass during business hours (unless otherwise noted)
- Periodically provide the Cultural Alliance with content on your teen-focused events and activities
- Work actively with a Teen Council member (if assigned one) on teen programming at your institution
- Assign an education contact to the STAMP curriculum development working group.
Please note that the STAMP pass has gone electronic with the launch of the new mobile app. STAMP museums will now check the teens' phone to see they have checked into the museum (paper passes are still used by teens that do not have a smartphone).
Additional questions? Contact Allie Vanyur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-399-3524.